Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I wish I were a child too ... because ...

Just smile at everybody...
Have a nice sleep wherever I am and whenever I want...
Forget about the past too easily...
Never think of the future...
Be with whoever I want to be with...
Spread the innocence all around...
Make my neighbor envy...
Dream about nothing...
Blabber meaninglessly and be understood...
Hit somebody still doesn’t get them hurt...
Not to dream about my girl much... :)
Dance with my loved one...
Tell someone I’m thinking of them...
Listen to someone's heart...
Have no reason to exult...
Be cared by...
Explore every possibility to be nonsense, still make sense...
Be with a friend always...
Babble something to console a friend...
Feel possessive of a friend...
Weep in ignorance…
Not to hold any grudge...
Spread loveliness...
Feel the humor…
Feel like a hero...
Feel the comfort in others...
Undergo solitude sometime...
Get the blessings...
Not to wait for someone to say yes...
Rejoice with my fellas...
Make everybody happy...
(Source: Anonymous)


Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.

1 comment:

yusofsipan said...

walaupun kini kita telah dewasa tetapi banyak lagi sifat2 anak-anak kecil yang masih kekal pada diri kita. Kita masih kita yg dulu pernah menjadi anak kecil!